Sunday, April 11, 2010

New Beer!

Well I have been busy brewing lots of beer, since my excursion to New Jersey. BTW the beer on the east coast is really amazing, and they also get some of my favorite beers from the Boulder Brewing Company (Cold Hop, Mojo, etc...). I also had my share of victory brewing with their Hop Wallop and Hop Devil Beers, YUM!

I have been working on a new dortmunder style lager that will be for the family, friends, ind investors. All you homebrewers I will share the recipe if you toss me an email. It's really yummy and is perfectly set in my fridge for about 52 Degrees. I have loved DAB beer, which is the only Dortmunder I have had, If anyone else could recommend some I would definitely would hunt it down.

So the brewery plans are still churning through the Biz Plan, I have numbers to be crunched and some people of interest want to see them. It's very tough starting a brewery with promises and great homebrew but I know it will be a success because of the people involved and for the love of beer.

Austin is booming and will be a very big brewing city very soon. The first Co-Op brewery Black Star Brewing opening soon, they just a got a space and their build out should be going well. It looks like the Jester King has land and is building as I type, they will be interesting with their heavy and unconventional style of ales.

I will keep you up to date to my findings as these new breweries develop.

-Jeffrey Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment